Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Milk Drunk

As I sat quietly nursing & rocking Quilla to sleep in the moonlit nursery this evening I received the funniest text from one of my closest girlfriends who happens to work just down the street from our home.

K: "I'm about to head over." 
     "Can't wait for that sweet nectar."  
     "Mother's Milk."

Me:  "??? - lol!"

K:  "ha ha ha - oops - that was for Megan.  Mothers Milk = Glass of wine."

Me: "I figured! hahahahahaha!"

K:  "Ha ha ha- of all the people to accidentally send that to ... you actually HAVE Mother's Milk."

Me:  "I know ... so it was 10 times as funny!"

K:  "sick."

Me: "hahhahahahahahahahaha!"

K:  "hahahahahahahahaha!"

Me:  "still LMBO."   
        " Long day? lol.  Omg ... probably the single funniest text I've ever accidentally got."

K:   "Ha ha - LOVE it."

Me:  "tell Megan I say hello."

K:  "I will!"






2 comments:

Rebecca said...

omg what a funny text you have wonderful friends and a great sense of humor. i am totally giggling about this. thanks for sharing.

Everyday Life

Rebecca said...

haha you have wonderful friends it sounds like very cute story thanks for sharing


Everyday Life