Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kissing or Cow?

Charlotte has ventured into the phase where she likes to imitate sounds and motions! I love this phase! She's clapping, she's waving...so much fun. About a week ago she started to make this kissing noise. So cute! I was enamored with my little bundle of joy blowing me kisses. I told everyone..."my daughter blows kisses!" *swoon*
Shortly after this new marvelous event began, a discovery was made. My husband came home from work one night doing something he is very good at...chomping on his gum like a cow in a pasture. In response to his loud smacking, Charlotte began to blow kisses! Wait...she's not blowing kisses! She's imitating my husband's horrible gum chewing sound! So sad. I guess I will have to wait a little longer to get my kiss. For now, I'm stuck with 2 cows in the room!